Staff, Affiliated Faculty, Advisory Board Members, and Interns
Leadership and Management
Brenda M. Greene, Ph.D
Founder and Executive Director
Professor of English, Medgar Evers College, CUNY
Clarence V. Reynolds
Director of Literary Programs
Editor-in-Chief, Killens Review of Arts & Letters
Amber Magruder, Project Manager
April R. Silver, Director, Communications and Marketing
Kel Spencer, Director, Re-Envisioning Our Lives through Literature (R.O.L.L.) Program
Lea Byrd, Communications and Marketing Associate
Eisa Nefertari Ulen, Elders Writing Workshop Leader
Donna Hill, Fiction Writing Workshop Leader
- Victoria A. Chevalier - Associate Professor of English email@example.com
- Susan Alice Fischer - Professor of English firstname.lastname@example.org
- Donna Hill - Assistant Professor of Professional Writing email@example.com
- Darrel Alejandro Holnes - Assistant Professor of English firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mudiwa Pettus - Assistant Professor of English Comp. and Rhetoric email@example.com
- Joanna Sit - Associate Professor of Creative Writing firstname.lastname@example.org
ADVISORY BOARD MEMBERS
- Dr. Dale Allender | English Professor of Language and Literacy, California State University, Sacramento
- Patrick A. Buddington | Chief Marketing Officer, CaribZone Media
- Richard Jones Jr. | Executive Dean Emeritus, Medgar Evers College, City University of New York
- Dr. Valerie Kinloch | Renée and Richard Goldman Dean, University of Pittsburgh School of Education
- Dr. Louise Mirrer | President and CEO, New York Historical Society
- C. Zawadi Morris | Founder and CEO of The Original Media Group, LLC; Founder and Publisher of The Brooklyn Reader
- Lawrence Schiller | President and Co-Founder, Norman Mailer Center; Film producer, Director, Screenwriter
- Reverend Dr. Shelia Evans-Tranumn | National and International Education Consultant
- Richard Wesley | Playwright, Screenwriter; Department of Dramatic Writing, New York University
- John Edgar Wideman | Writer; Messer Emeritus Professor of African American Studies and English, Brown University
- Marcia White | Founder and President, Personalized Skincare
CBL Student Interns (2022 - 2023)
Donate to CBL Today!
To carry out our literary programs and special events, we depend on generous financial support from the public. Donations are welcome year-round. Click HERE to make a donation today. You will be routed to the Research Foundation of The City University of New York (RFCUNY) webpage. Thank you in advance!
The Center for Black Literature at Medgar Evers College is supported in part by an American Rescue Plan Act grant from the National Endowment for the Arts to support general operating expenses in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
We're On Social Media!
Get The Latest News!
Sign-up to receive news about our own programs and much more!
Copyright © 2022 All rights reserved. | Center for Black Literature at Medgar Evers College, CUNY.